Sunday, February 27, 2011

Clueless on this one

For this weeks assignment with the stuffed animal, I cannot think of anything to do with my animal (which is wile coyote) that has anything to do with what Shekhar Kapur was discussing in his video.
So what I am going to do for this blog post is simply display what I had done with the time I took out for myself for this Bliss assignment. What I had done with the 2 hours of my time was designed a business card for a client/friend. He wanted something that will make his appearance more memorable once he goes into interviews and things of that nature. He is an Electrical Engineer, and also works for my kart shop as a kart technician building chassis and tuning them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Blake! It's Mrs. Ebey. I was going though some stuff the other day and found your senior pictures. Thought I would google you ;) and see what fantastic things you have been up to. It looks like you are doing so well. Congrats on everything. Let me know next time you are in FL racing!

    ReplyDelete