Monday, February 7, 2011

Class Discussion #3

I think that the idea of concept is a stepping stone for what could become a high quality final product. With new media we experience this time and time again with design projects that we do. For instance, when I get a client that needs a logo design, I obviously want the customer to be happy with their final product so of course I will brainstorm and concept multiple ideas for them to choose from to give them options for which direction they might be looking for. Then after concepting the logos and they choose the direction we head in, That is where I really focus on the one and design the final product from the concept. Sometimes the ending result may not be exactly what the concept started out being but the concept is there to give you a start with the ideas you may have.

In class last week i liked how we showed the students projects because it is always interesting to me to see what other people have come up with. I really like the guys project that he didnt use photoshop to get the green glow around the door he used some photography techniques to do it without photoshop which was really neat! I also thought it was funny that you let the other student take the leg that you brought in and draw on it and not just that but take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment