Monday, March 21, 2011

Fear Factor Reaction

What is fear?  Fear is anything that someone has a fright of doing because of whether it may be of their past or something they personally absolutely think they can not overcome. An unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat is its definition. 

Hypotheses: Funny

Experiment:  In my experiment, one of my good friends has a fear of riding dirtbikes since he got into his bad accident when he was younger and hurt himself pretty bad. So I have a dirtbike that is good for learning how to ride on so I made him get on it and test his fear and see if he can overcome what had happened in the past.




Others reactions to my project: My hypothesis on the audiences outcome was correct. My friend's dirt bike fear led to laughter of the audience because it was funny to see someone who is scared of a dirtbike ride around on it and try to act like a badass who doesnt know what they are doing. I dont think that I really need to change my project in any way because I got exactly the results that I was expecting.

The presentation in class that I responded to most strongly was the project that we were sitting on the floor. My ass started to hurt after like 15 minutes of that and I was like why the hell are we sitting on the floor and I didnt even know it was the person's project who took the chairs out (Ben) who was sitting right next to me the whole time. Then he started complaining about it and it was his own project so that was really funny to me. His project didnt impact my project at all though.

No comments:

Post a Comment