Monday, April 18, 2011

Remember that cool project that time???

For start, I can related to the student in class that could not do a project because she cant find the love of designing and for herself anymore and is in that confusion stage of her life on whether or not that graphic designing still makes her happy and self motivates her with all of the rest of the workload that she has within her life. I am in a very similar scenario and it really is upsetting.

So what I have done with this project was went to a place that I become really creative and this place is not a physical place to go to but it is a different state of mind. I love to design things and be creative after I drink alcohol. It lets me just think about anything and let all of my ideas flow. So what I did was take a picture of me and just went from there.

Here is what I had come up with....

No comments:

Post a Comment