Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Egg and Eye

My egg and I shared some good bonding time together and I realized that his personality is really close to mine. We immediately became friends right from the refrigerator. I named him Junior, (Jr for short, he seemed to like that spelling better I dont know why).














We began by just chillin and then he met my dog Lilly. They seemed to have bonded really well together which is a first because she didnt bark at all. She normally does when meeting someone new.















After meeting my dog, we went down to my room and were just chattin and he saw my glasses sittin on my desk. He apparently has the same style that I do!! weird I know..















After trying on my glasses and stuff we had to do a little bit of work so Jr helped (watched) me design a business card for a client. He seemed really interested in what was going on because he hadn't seen anything like photoshop cs5 before.












For being such a good pal, as a present to Jr I gave him on of my watches to pimp out for all his lady egg friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment