Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Class Discussion #2

This weeks class was really interesting. We got to find out first hand how much we the students, get to choose what or how we want to learn in this class. Unlike an ordinary class where we r lectured then quized then tested on material, we get to broaden our own minds and learn more about ourselves and how we think. I liked our discussion of rules for this weeks class. It brought in a lot of communication between the class and a lot of people had something to say so many people were able to put their input in and participate.

A rule that has really kept me from being able to do something that I have wanted is known as reckless driving. Basically I have a really big pet peeve and that is people driving just as slow or even slower than those in the right hand lane when using the left lane. It is meant for passing not going slow. So I have always wanted to just push the people off the road if they are moving slowly in the left hand lane but the rules of hit and run kind of interact with this idea. If i was able to do this i would be able to get places much quicker with less stress on the way there. And I havent done this yet becuase it would cost me more money in the long run by paying everyone's body shop bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment